Photography Request Checklist
Need faculty/staff headshots?
A CLA photographer is available to take faculty/staff headshots for use on department websites and in CLA publications. Email the CLA Photographer to schedule. Note: You must not have an existing headshot from within the last year.
Interested in a CLA staff/intern photographer to capture your event?
For photography requests, please send the following information to Krista Smith.
- Event day, date and time (Ex. Tuesday, Feb. 21, from 7-8 p.m.) and which part of the event is the most important to document
- A description of what you expect to be photographed
- How you plan to use the images
Events matching the following criteria will receive priority:
- Photos will be used more than once
- The photos will visually demonstrate Learn by Doing (a speaker at a podium does not qualify)
- The photos could be used in college-level communication, such as the CLA website, email and social media
- You do NOT already have photos from this event within the last year
- Event takes place Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- The event is at least two weeks away from the time of request, three weeks if after hours
Image/Audio Release Forms
To use photos, artwork, illustrations, audio and/or video of CLA students, alumni or guests in communication pieces, you must have a signed Visual/Audio Release Form (PDF).
For events or large crowds, in lieu of individual photo releases, please post a photo/video sign on all event entrances (PDF).