Theatre & Dance - College Based Fees - Plan 2019-20
The Theatre Program’s CBF Plan for 2019-20 is to allocate departmental earmarked CBF monies for curricular purposes:
Per the CLA FTEF breakdown, sixteen (16) units of classes within the Theatre program have been identified as necessary CBF funded courses:
- (4) units of TH275 Technical Production for Theatre - Fall Quarter 2019
- specialized elective within the major being taught by adjunct professor & technical director Clint Bryson;
- (4) units of TH270 Stage Make-up - Fall Quarter 2019
- a required course within the major
- (4) units of TH470 Sound Engineering and Design - Winter Quarter 2020
- specialized elective within the major being taught by adjunct professor Elisabeth Weidner;
- (4) units of TH240 Improv - Spring Quarter 2020
specialized elective within the major being taught by adjunct professor Michael Brusasco.
These courses were chosen for a variety of purposes, including popularity for majors, support for research, graduation through-put, as well as four year pedagogical alignment and specialized skills.
The TH Program CBF Student Committee for 2019/20: Sammy Boyarsky, Jacob Keswick, Leah Procita, Bella Ramirez, Grantland Tracy
If you need any other information as it pertains to CBF and its implementation in our department, please let me know.
Chair, Theatre & Dance Department