Theatre & Dance - College Based Fees - Plan 2020-21
The Theatre Program’s CBF Plan for 2020/21 is to allocate Departmental earmarked CBF monies for curricular purposes:
Per the CLA FTEF breakdown, thirteen (13) units of TH classes have been identified as necessary CBF funded courses:
1. (4) units of TH245 Introduction to Stage Management - Fall 2020
- specialized elective within the major being taught by adjunct professor & technical director Clint Bryson; also a course within FTF & Transfer block scheduling
2. (4) units of TH290 Script Analysis - Fall 2020
- a required course within the major; also a course within FTF & Transfer block scheduling; offering it twice this year to prevent gatekeeper course
3. (2) units of TH400 Special Problems (audio support for winter MainStage production) - Winter 2021
- specialized elective within the major being taught by adjunct professor Elisabeth Weidner
4. (3) units of TH400 Special Problems (dialect coaching/instruction for spring MainStage production) - Spring 2021
- specialized elective within the major being taught by Asst. Professor Karin Hendricks-Bolen
These courses were chosen for a variety of purposes, including popularity for majors, support for research, graduation through-put, as well as four-year pedagogical alignment and specialized skills.
The TH Program CBF Student Committee for 2020/21: Evan Reed, Sarah Smith, Jack Spalding, Grantland Tracy
If you need any other information as it pertains to CBF and its implementation in our department, please let me know.
Chair, Theatre & Dance Department