Art & Design CBF Letter to Students 2019-20
To: Art & Design Majors
From: Giancarlo Fiorenza, Department Chair
Date: January 6, 2020
CBF funding for this year was centered on, and allocated for, foundation and core classes. Based on your votes, the following classes were supported with CBF funding
- Art 309 Intermediate Painting (winter): 1 section
- Art 209 Beginning Painting (winter): 2 sections
- Art 302 Figure Drawing (winter): 1 section
- Art 315 Art History: Art Since 1945 (winter): 2 sections
- Art 224 Artificial Lighting for Photography (winter): 2 sections
- Art 288 Interaction Design I (spring): 1 section
The committee consisted of Giancarlo Fiorenza (Dept. Chair during 2019-20) and all students via survey. The student survey was conducted: October 24-31, 2019.
Thank you for your participation in this process.
Giancarlo Fiorenza, Department Chair