Theatre & Dance Department - College Based Fees - Letter
Narrative CBF Spending Report (2017/18)
The Theatre Program’s CBF Plan for 2017/18 was to allocate departmental earmarked CBF monies for curricular purposes.
Sixteen (16) units of classes within the Theatre program were designated CBF funded courses:
- (4) units of TH240 Improv - Spring Quarter 2018
- an elective within the major;
- (4) units of TH370 Costume History - Winter Quarter 2018
- currently a specialized elective within the major; this course was eventually canceled due to low enrollment
- (4) units of TH380 Theatre for Young Audiences - Winter Quarter 2018
- a specialized elective within the major;
- (4) units of TH470 Advanced Selected Topics: Community-Based Verbatim Theatre - Winter Quarter 2018
a specialized elective within the major; being taught by resident artist @ PCPA, Prof. Karin Hendricks.
2017/18 Student Committee
Emily Kluger, Garrett Lamoureux, Jennifer McClinton, Beatriz Pereira
2017/18 Student Committee Elections
The process for electing student committee members will remain consistent: silent nominating ballots for the 2018/19 CBF Student Committee will be distributed at the Spring Quarter 2018 mandatory Theatre Arts Major’s Meeting. Once final nominations are solicited, voting ballots will then be distributed to all theatre majors. Students will be asked to vote for four (4) nominees. The top four (4) students will then be notified by email about their elected status on the departmental committee. A programmatic email to all majors will then be generated once there is full confirmation of acceptance by each elected student.