Theatre & Dance Department - College Based Fees - Letter 2016-17
The Theatre Program’s CBF Plan for 2016/17 was to allocate Departmental earmarked CBF monies for curricular purposes.
Sixteen (16) units of classes within the Theatre program were designated CBF funded courses:
- (4) units of TH341 Advanced Acting Studio: Audition Techniques - Fall Quarter 2016
- an elective within the major; being taught by resident artist @ PCPA, Prof. Karin Hendricks;
- (4) units of TH270 Stage Make-Up - Fall Quarter 2016
- currently a specialized elective within the major;
- (4) units of TH380 Theatre for Young Audiences - Winter Quarter 2017
- a specialized elective within the major; this course was eventually canceled due to low enrollment
- (4) units of TH470 Advanced Selected Topics: Acting in Musical Theatre - Spring Quarter 2017
- a specialized elective within the major; being taught by resident artist @ PCPA, Prof. Karin Hendricks.
2016/17 Student Committee
Antonio Mata, Antonio Mata, Beatrice Pereira, Tori Waner
2017/18 Student Committee elections
The process for electing student committee members will remain consistent: silent nominating ballots for the 17/18 CBF Student Committee will be distributed at the Spring Quarter 2017 mandatory Theatre Arts Major’s Meeting. Once final nominations are solicited, voting ballots will then be distributed to all theatre majors. Students will be asked to vote for four (4) nominees. The top four (4) students will then be notified by email about their elected status on the departmental committee. A programmatic email to all majors will then be generated once there is full confirmation of acceptance by each elected student.