Most CLA majors allow students to study abroad and graduate on time; please see an academic advisor to see if this is a possibility. If students are interested in studying abroad, please review the study abroad advising sheet for the College of Liberal Arts (PDF). This useful tool:
- Briefly describes each program type
- Explains what G.E. areas students may be able to fulfill depending on the program
- Lists locations major courses may be taken depending on the program
- Answers the following “Frequently Asked Questions”
- When should I plan to study abroad?
- What is the first step or when can I meet with a study abroad advisor?
- Can I take major or support courses for my major abroad? Can I fulfill my support language requirement or language minor requirements?
- Who do I talk to about getting credit for study abroad?
- Is there a list of pre-approved major or support courses?
- How does study abroad credit affect my GPA?
- How long will completed courses take to show up on my DPR?