Ron Den Otter
- Public Law
- Political Theory
- Office: Building 47, Room 11R
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
American Constitutional Law, Civil Liberties, Civil Rights. Jurisprudence, Introduction to American Government, and Contemporary Political Theory
Constitutional Theory, Normative Political Theory, Ethics, and Deliberative Democracy
- Recently Published: "Judicial Review in an Age of Moral Pluralism," New York: Cambridge University Press, 2009
- "Can a Liberal Take His Own Side in an Argument? The Case for John Rawlsis Political Liberalism," 49 Saint Louis Law Journal (2005): 319-366.
- "The Place of Moral Judgment in Constitutional Interpretation," 37 Indiana Law Review (2004): 375-416.
- "Democracy, Not Deference: An Egalitarian Theory of Judicial Review," 91 Kentucky Law Journal (2002-2003): 615-666.